Peace & tranquility on a secluded waterfront
working farm, only 90 minutes from Melbourne.
- Perfect family accommodation: Four bedrooms – sleeps up to twelve, 6 adults and 6 children (3x queen beds and 3x bunk beds) 1 ensuite connected to the master bedroom and a second, larger bathroom. There is room for everybody, and then some.
- All house facilities: Kitchen, lounge room, BBQ and al-fresco area.
- The spacious patio: Featuring a 12 seater alfresco area and BBQ, gives a panoramic view of the Nagambie Lake and private access for swimming and leisure activities.
- Local Attractions: Barong on the Water is located close to local wineries and eateries, along with many other attractions offered by the area.
- Easy to travel: Only 90-minutes from the heart of Melbourne and you feel worlds away from the hustle and bustle of the city, a small paradise that is completely exclusive for guests.